The Convention on Perseverance and Academic Achievement for First Peoples is an open and privileged venue for dialogue between actors in the field of education aiming to promote perseverance and academic success by providing a forum for teachers, researchers, practitioners, administrators and students.
The Convention’s main objectives are:
- To gather categories of education players involved with First Peoples youth;
- To share knowledge, teaching practices, supportive practices and collaborative practices;
- To highlight what is happening in schools;
- To generate ideas leading to new avenues of research and intervention;
- To foster meetings between teachers, researchers and practitioners to stimulate the development of partnerships.
Call for papers
It is now time to submit a proposal for the next edition of the Convention to be held in October 16–18, 2019, at Palais des congrès in Montréal.
Journal of Perseverance and Academic Achievement for First Peoples